The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse Etek Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
ok fine we'l have a re draw, but this hasnt been fixed don't you think its unfair on fiend. how is it not possible for someone with a low post count to win?
tiffer we didnt decide on that mentod i said id take it into consideration.
the gat wasnt mine it was my site owners/ boss/ team manger/ vice captain which is why i had him do the draw.
i also dont like being accused of fraud considering when i leave college i intend to be in the police so this would be a pretty serios offence against me and probaly f**k my career choice up.
what if theres a re draw and fiend wins again will it be another and another? to me sounds like a bad looser.
lets her some more suggestions on re-draw ideas?
will
I never said a low poster could not win,but he joined and bought the winning tickets,which I find rather strange if you're a newbie,unsure how the site or the people on it operate.
As for leaving college and joining the police,do you think all wanna be coppers are whiter than white.
Bad loser,no m8,just want a fair draw which this one certainly didn't look like to me.

well hi guys i must say this looks a little messy at the moment im chuffed i have won bet then im not so sure i have.

whatever will be will be

i came here to get advice on paintball and so far the mentallity of some people is as if they are in a playground

to the dead dodo i came to you in the hope of winning on your behalf i did
but in light of things do as they please i am out give my numbers away for all i care.
No way m8,I wouldn't give up that easy if I won it fair and square,what a crap introduction to a forum,the issues are dodo's problems m8 and for him to find a resolution.

Snap...

Otherwise i think we should all expect refunds.

Regards Danny

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
i came here to get advice on paintball and so far the mentallity of some people is as if they are in a playground
Anybody in particular?:D
Because someone says something you don't like or agree with?
I can't understand that comment with reference to a perfectly valid request for clarity?
It's just unfortunate that this has occoured on you very first post,there are some very helpful people on here with good helpful advice as you will find out if you stay around long enough.
And m8 watch the video yourself 21 seconds --->27 seconds-ish....;)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
bonus Ball from tonight's Lotto is the winner END OF

edit if 45 46 47 48 49 come out then it will fall back to first number out. i have set sky to tape it. so i will see results in the morning

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
OK guys i have just got off the phone with dead dodo and i this draw was legit the person who's hand goes in is a personal friend of mine. and i trust him

as always on the net things can be taken the wrong way.

FIEND you are the winner :cool:

candyman

Nov 29, 2007
Royal Berkshire
OK guys i have just got off the phone with dead dodo and i this draw was legit the person who's hand goes in is a personal friend of mine. and i trust him

as always on the net things can be taken the wrong way.

FIEND you are the winner :cool:
No disrespect lump but in your previous post 74 you agreed about the draw, but surely if you watched the video you would have reconised your personal friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.