Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse Playing gear, pod packs, knee pads, gun case

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Just thought I'd finally try and get rid of the last few bits and pieces that I've got lying around my house. All the clothing, and the pads, were bought new by me a few years ago, but haven't been used since I stopped playing a couple of years back.

All prices include postage, but not paypal fees.

Proof Pic:

2011(?) Distortion Jersey XL - £25
Only used for half a dozen practice sessions, in perfect condition with no damage to it at all.

2011(?) Distortion Pants L - £35
As with the jersey, barely used, has very slight bobbling from my pod pack but that's it. Fits me perfectly with a 34" waist, but would adjust from about a 31/2 up to a 37/8 without a problem.

2011(?) Proto Knee Pads M - £12
Surprisingly good for proto kit! Only used a couple of times.

Empire 4+3+2 Pod Pack - £17
A bit mucky, but works perfectly, all the velcro is still in very good condition.

Case - £20
Not really a paintball case, but I've used it multiple times as one. Have used it to take an Ego10, 1.1l tank and a rotor before, so can easily carry your full marker setup, and is tough as anything.

As I said at the start, all prices include postage but not paypal fees. I may listen to offers but nothing stupid, because with postage already in the price they are all very fair already.

Last edited: