Planet's Christmas Announcement !

Status
Not open for further replies.

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ok guys, as most of you will be aware, Planet is one of the world's leading manufacturer of paintball gear best exampled by the Ego and Geo.
I'm sure these guys get an enormous array of requests for support, whether it's teams or events or whatever.
Well, this year they're getting all pro-active and donating to charity; as to which charity?
That's actually gonna be down to you guys and so the best way to explain what's going on here, read Planet's press release below and all shall become clear :-

Over the last few months we have been debating which charity should we donate a set of 20th Anniversary Markers to. It’s not an easy choice as so many people have been touched at some point in their life by some form of tragedy or other. What is very important to one person means very little to the next. So we have decided to let you, the Paintball playing public, have your say.

From now until the end of January 2012 we will be accepting recommendations from you guys. This may be related to something that has affected you or a friend or simply something that you feel strongly about. What we have decided to do is to choose one UK based charity and one USA based charity (due to the fact that that’s where our two main offices are located). Once all the recommendations have been submitted to info@planeteclipse.com we will choose (in our opinion) the five most note worthy charities and put them up on PBNation (USA Charity) and P8NTballer (UK Charity) for everyone to vote for. We will give the vote a week and at the end of the week we will have selected two worthy winners.

So, now it’s down to you guys to give us a reason to put YOUR charity in the top five. Whichever charity wins, it will be an amazing cause I’m sure so please don’t be upset if the charity you submit doesn’t get chosen.

Some people have already been discussing the charity 20th Anniversary markers donations and asked, "What good they would be to a charity?!"....Rest assured that we will work with the charities to make sure they get the most money they can for the marker set.
We are not simply going to send the case in the post and leave it at that…. :)

We look forward to reading about all of the great causes in early 2012….

From everyone at Planet Eclipse have a wonderful holiday and he’s looking forward to a bright 2012.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
My personal vote would be for Help for Heroes. A charity which ticks a lot of boxes for me personally as an amputee

Although my own injury was to a certain degree self inflicted, I can still empathise with the trauma these guys and their families have had to deal with. It's never an easy situation to cope with for any 19 year old. I just had to accept the fact that legs don't grow back and get on with life.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/features/newsreview/9144985.Fighting_spirit_of_brave_Hampshire_soldier/

Jlowe

Here let me wipe my balls off your face.
Jul 10, 2011
Staffordshire
Yeah i agree help for heroes :) and the guy in the picture looks a little like charlie sheen :p or im just very tired too early in the morning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.