Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
hey im looking for a team , im looking to play Div 4 uk masters.

I train at the NQ and sometimes ill go down to D7's North, i have all my own kit and iam willing to train hard!

thanks

shaun

ironfather512

Nov 23, 2007
Wanted:

1 or 2 players, for the hereford devastators,supair team

must have all their own equipment, and be able to attend training at least once a month in the hereofrd area

you do not have to be from hereford as long as you are able to travel.

will be going to koth or UKM's

pm me for more details.

sam

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Nuneaton Warlords recruiting

As it says we are looking for players for 2008 to play UK Masters need a couple of Div 1/2 players and looking to put a team in div 4 also. We train at NPF interested then contact me.

toecutter

Jan 21, 2003
melton..
hey im looking for a team , im looking to play Div 4 uk masters.

I train at the NQ and sometimes ill go down to D7's North, i have all my own kit and iam willing to train hard!

thanks

shaun
we're looking at putting 2 teams in to the masters on the 20th jan 1 in div 4 & 1 in cpl if you fancy it your more than welcome...

noel
wildcats asst manager.

JPeeze

Jun 14, 2006
looking for team to play for Millenium 2008

Sup? this is JP Agustin. I played with Team XSV for 07' NXL and Bad Company for NPPL 07'. I've also played with Ironmen, Infamous, and Legacy. I would like to play the Millenium series and I'm looking for a team. If you know any teams that are interested in picking up an American pro player, please email me at jpagustin@hotmail.com

MENACE

Looking for a new home!!
May 22, 2005
south coast
Visit site
2-3 players needed for div 1 Milleniums

FOR: South Coast Stealers Am

Anyone interested in playing the milleniums and div 1 nspl please get in contac with me..
there is a new sponsorship deal in place for 08 and the season is not far away, and we need to get training and used to the new kit..

we normally train at dartford!
anymore info please get in touch!!!

rgds paul

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
Hey

Im pretty much brand new to the sport, other then the fact that ive played alot at local sites on peoples B'days.

Im situated in Leicester and looking for a team that is willing to take on new people. I can train atleast once a month depending on where you play.

*edit*
btw, im 17 and have my own gear.

Pm please.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Hey

Im pretty much brand new to the sport, other then the fact that ive played alot at local sites on peoples B'days.

Im situated in Leicester and looking for a team that is willing to take on new people. I can train atleast once a month depending on where you play.

*edit*

Pm please.
Leicester wildcats are always looking for enthusiastic players. We have a number of players whom live in the leicester area, which could be helpful when travelling to trainning and tourneys.

PM toecutter or robof9, and they will give you details.

toecutter

Jan 21, 2003
melton..
Hey

*edit*

Pm please.

info sent to ya fella if you need anything else let us no.

thanx
noel

Chris8173

Chrissy Lane
Sep 29, 2007
Birmingham/Wolverhampton
need a player!:(

would anyone like to have the great honor of playing for team egg on sunday at the ukmasters?? we are down one player!:( were playing in div 4!

pm me if ur intrested in playin with the eggys;)

chris