Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

Johnoxx

Dec 16, 2009
I'm looking for a team in manchester and that area, I'm 20 and go to manchester uni. I've been out of the sport for a year or so but played all last weekend at CPPS as part of a Div 5 team so looking for either a div 4 or 5 team to paly regularly with, I've got all my own gear and transport etc. if any one is looking for an extra player pm or text me (07515 748031)
thanks
tom
Yo man im from manchester uni as well and im looking at getting into paintball again. Message me if you still needs players

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hi

Looking for a team who will be playing div 3 upwards in the CPPS next year.

Captained a div 5 team (Apocalypse Storm) this year where we ranked 4th overall.

Let me know

Cheers

spc632

Sep 1, 2008
well said Bluey

paintball is great fun great laugh great bunch of people to be around BUT this is the BUT it COSTS to play tournament paintball its not like woodsball or walk ons wher you can turn up pay your £35 and £20 a box of paint and go hide in the woods for 8 hours .............. and be for any one slags that off I am just saying that there is no problem in hiding in the woods with one box of paint ) I am just saying its a totally different of lay out that's all

this is what I spent 2 years ago when I played tournament before I tore my knee and had to retire
this is just for one game so times this by 4 for the season

Transport 500 mile round trip £65 for diesel
Food/ soft drinks driving down and back home as well as evening meal £30
accommodation from the Saturday to the Sunday £ 50 can find cheaper now with a great saving from CPPS
game fee £25-£35 sorry can not remember
Box paint £25 went through 2 Box £50
and miscellanies as you all ways bye some thing from trade stand as you can guarantee you will forget some thing or some thing aint working £20

SO GRAND TORAL FOR 1 GAME £240 now times that by 4 and you will see £960

but like I say that was a few years ago

and you have to remember you are in a team so you will pool your paint but we went through 7 boxes of paint in a single morning

this is not to put any one off as I am all for new your players but I think people have to realise that you do need money to play the game we all love as we can not be all the greenspans in the world that gets paint and gear for nothing we all have to start at the bottom and see what the rocky road brings

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
That was then ?? Now with playing Race -too Mode It`s £50 just to turn up per person, and use between 10 and x 14 cases of paint = Shared between 5 x players = A LOT.... Plus the above that SPC632 has put up there ?? then I get the 13 - 16 year old asking if they can become part of the Team... Of course they can as long as they can afford their way and have a way of getting to our Training so to Gel with the Team they are Playing with ?? and that`s MORE Money + fuel.
I say stick to the Woods guys and have as much fun that`s intended for you .. And You Will !!!

Johnoxx

Dec 16, 2009
Looking for players in Manchester or stoke area to compete in tournaments. Pm me if your interested.

Joshua foreman

Jan 4, 2014
I'm 17 and live in evesham and want to join a paintball team an compete in tournament I have my own transport and willing to pay but want to find a team locally to evesham is there any?

Mar 19, 2013
Canterbury
Hello,
I am a speedball player from greece and i currently study in canterbury. I have been playing for almost 8 years and have a lot of tournament experience ( various tournaments in greece, millennium and CPS). The problem is i need to train so i am in form when i get back to greece so i need to practice with a team ( something like a guest). I am willing to go up to bricketwood for practice and my weekends are always free.
Thanks Giannis

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Giannis, you seem to be a person to have , on any team ? with playing for so long as you say, your a bit too far to get to us OX13 6AD , which is a shame ?? but good advice is to go to Brickett Wood and jump in with a few Teams there ?
I`m sure you`ll get snapped up pretty quick ?? . . Bluey > Teams > Care Bears.