Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

Jan 18, 2014
Stourbridge
www.geekstech.co.uk
Hi guys, i am looking to get back into paintballing after around 10 years of being away from it.
I use to play at NPF @ Bassetts Pole, i was a own gunner and a member at the site (but i sold my equipment off years ago).
I not had much experience in league and tournaments, well infect i don't have a clue about them, as we mostly use to just play for fun and use to play every 3 months, but i did take part in 2 tournaments with my brother and our team come 3rd in 2001 and 2nd in 2002 (sorry i can not remember the name of the tournaments)

I am now 30 and i really wanna to get back into it and looking for a team to join around West Midlands area (i am from stourbidge, which is like 20 mins from Birmingham)
I am willing to re-invest in my own stuff again in time (if i can get into a team and if needed), plus i can drive so traveling will never be a problem and also happy to share costs with rest of team to enter tournaments and that.

I just miss this sport, plus it helps with keeping fit too, as i am a bit out of shape, which i never used to be when i was playing paintball, lol.

I know i been away from it for so long and things will have change so much, but i am planning on going to a few full days (just fun days) to NPF @ Bassetts Pole over the next few months, even thought i be going on my own it should help get my eye back-in and to start building up my fitness :D

If you like to know more about me or have any advice, then do give us a pm.

Last edited:

Snipey

Jun 23, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
www.samuraipaintball.com
Hi there,

Are there any players looking to join with a team for the 2014 season in the London area?
As part of Team Samurai, I'm looking for a couple more players to join with us with the upcoming SPL in April at Bricketwood. We have started training this past weekend and it would be great to get a few more into the team to join in and see where we go from there.

Rikk

Mar 22, 2011
Salisbury
Cardinals, are a couple of players short for the Cribbs Cup, this weekend (16th Feb). Anyone at loose end that would like a run out??

Feb 19, 2014
Banbury, Oxfordshire
Im trying to find out if there are any teams that practice in or near Oxfordshire. I would appreciate it if anyone could name any teams. I live in Banbury and would be happy to travel around 40 minutes by car for regular practices.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi Zebra, On your doorstep Opposite side of the road A34 Didcot Chimneys = OX13 6AD.
Teams :- Care Bears Home Patch. although the next Training we have is going to be at Bricket Wood on the 9th, we could pick you up , take you there to join in and bring you home. . Pm me .... Bluey

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
click on my picture and start a conversation or it could be because you haven`t made enough posts on here as per Rules, you need x 20 , so if thats the case tell me something about your self, / what you`ve got ect

Aaron111

Mar 1, 2014
Anybody need a player or 2 for the 23rd southern masters, me and another player from Durham dv8 are comming down and want to play

Last edited: