Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Our young team Volatile Rogues is looking for a sixth player to play CPPS this coming saturday 22nd March to bring costs down. As this is Division 5, nothing serious but to enjoy a day of balling, would prefer someone who is not a PRO :p must have there own kit, have transport to get down there and able pay there own.

If you or someone you know wants a game, PM me please.

Reactions: Care_Bears

London Oblivion

Captain London oblivion
Sep 16, 2013
London oblivion needs you
are you u18 and are serious about playing tournament paint ball at a high level
drop me and email @ elliotward@live.com
or find me on facebook elliot ward
we are sponsered by maxs paintball and shoot macdev markers
and wear hk gear

Voodoo_Nick

Mar 31, 2014
Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself (I'm Nick and I'm an alcoholic) and the team, Leeds Voodoo. We’re a new team for the 2014 season based in Yorkshire.

So far we’ve played one tourney at the Northern UK Masters which went well (the guys we met up there are all fantastic) and we’re looking forward to playing CPPS this weekend in the Breakout Division. We'll be playing this year between Div 2 Northern Masters and CPPS Breakout.
We’re eager to meet new people and teams so thought we’d put something up on here. The dates and details for our practices and the tournaments we’ll be attending are all on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/#!/Leedsvdpb - so please feel free to get in touch if you’d like to come down and join us on a training day or just day 'hi'. We're all pretty laid back but we fully intend to win and we're putting in a lot of practice to make sure that's the case.
We have a regular player base of 7 people however as we’re all busy folk we’d like to increase that number. If anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be please get in touch :)

Cheers guys.
Nick

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Hello all.

I feel like I'm writing a dating ad doing this!

Am currently getting back into playing after a few years away from playing.

Have played since 2002. Since 2005 I played for the Clan in div 1 and 2. Played 7 man 5 man and xball. I am a back / insert player. 12 stone and 6".

I stopped playing due to having 2 daughters and felt nights away travelling to the CPPS were unfair on the wife. With this is mind I have decided that I only wish to play the Northern Masters series. Typical as I have been offered 3 teams in the last week if I were willing to travel to the Midlands.

The Northern Masters mean I can travel play and be home the same day without the need for overnight stays.

Anyone looking at the moment? :)

philipcroydon

Jan 19, 2013
We are a newly set up team based at Skirmish Notts. We are looking at competing at CPPS in the 2015 season, with this in mind we are looking for players to join our team. We are looking for a variety of players from any part of the paintballing world. The only thing we are asking for is to be completely honest about your commitment.

We are looking at training at least once a month and to have a regular 6/7 players in total attending CPPS.

Now we do have 4 players that are committed to progressing the team and we also have 2 young players who will be training with us but not competing just yet.

If anyone is interested then could you please PM me and I'll give you more information about open training days.

Hope to speak to some of you soon.

Dangel

Jan 24, 2013
Cpps, Div 3 team still in need for 6th player:) let me know if you are have experience and are looking for a game. Saturday and Sunday preferably:)

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Possibly looking for some game time Sunday... ideally div 3 and above.

Played div2 mills and CPPS div1 last year with Collateral Damage.

Nothing is arranged as of yet, mainly travel yet to be sorted, so nothing is set in stone, but can confirm by tomorrow if theres interest.

Pm me

Jul 1, 2013
Crewe
Looking for a player for Sunday had a drop out due to personal reasons we play Div2 our team name is Spartans, great bunch of guys and always have a good time whilst balling, drop me a PM if your willing to help us out, no gear restrictions etc, thanks.

Rikk

Mar 22, 2011
Salisbury
Short notice, everywhere is going to be raped and sourced :/

Required 1/2 players for Sunday 10th SPL Div2 M5.