Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Players wanted SE - Supair.

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
Due too team issues a few members have disbanded. Currently have about 5 players but not everyone can commit.
We have huge perks that will be listed to you if you are interested. Will be CHEAP!
We're aged between 17-20.
Will be playing Southern masters, CPPS (div3 minimum) if we all commit Hopefully have our own full millennium field set up in the next few months.
Cheers,
LMK,
Dave

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Teams :- Care Bears got players all over the South , including Brighton, if you like, Pm me ??

Last edited:
Reactions: PBWill

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Excuse me for saying but any team that puts their hand out to help, you need to do your homework first please, we`ve been around for 8 / 9 Years now, done Most Tourneys, and are Hugely Well known, and the first thing you ask me about is for FULL SPONSORSHIPS,
always check the Team and /or Players out first " Discretely "
then when you turn up at our field for Training, showing what you have in skills, maybe just maybe there may be a Sponsorship , Never just Bank on it, .. Hope this helps !!
Now on my picture to the left just click on it and send me a Pm so we can talk in private.
there is no need for me to be Blasie' on this forum.
Cheers my friend .. Bluey

Reactions: PBWill

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Excuse me for saying but any team that puts their hand out to help, you need to do your homework first please, we`ve been around for 8 / 9 Years now, done Most Tourneys, and are Hugely Well known, and the first thing you ask me about is for FULL SPONSORSHIPS,
always check the Team and /or Players out first " Discretely "
then when you turn up at our field for Training, showing what you have in skills, maybe just maybe there may be a Sponsorship , Never just Bank on it, .. Hope this helps !!
Now on my picture to the left just click on it and send me a Pm so we can talk in private.
there is no need for me to be Blasie' on this forum.
Cheers my friend .. Bluey
I think you may have misunderstood his intentions... from his first post I think he has those aspects in already place rather than expecting you to offer them, but agree PM is the best way to discuss!

Reactions: Care_Bears

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
I think you may have misunderstood his intentions... from his first post I think he has those aspects in already place rather than expecting you to offer them, but agree PM is the best way to discuss!
Clearly some people cannot read what the thread was actually about - thank you for not being one of those ;)