Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Players Wanted

Alex H

Killuminati #33
May 27, 2013
United Kingdom
We are a new team going into CPPS this upcoming season division 4, Based in Lincoln. Doesn't matter what level you are as long as you can afford to go. PM me

jesik yousef

Oct 26, 2013
Hi ive been interested in paintball and would like to play for a team, can you tell me what i will need and how much money is required? also can you tell me where your team is based?

Alex H

Killuminati #33
May 27, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi ive been interested in paintball and would like to play for a team, can you tell me what i will need and how much money is required? also can you tell me where your team is based?
We're based in Lincoln. If you want a 2nd hand moderate set up i would say 300-500

sam_fearon

Oct 5, 2013
Brighton
hey im 14 and have played paintball for about a year now and just got a good tournement setup, i would not be suprised if i am to young but how and when would it be aproriate for me the think about joining a team?

XEirGR

Oct 10, 2013
I'm from near Gainsborough so not far from Lincoln! Where abouts do you train?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Sam , Have a look at a Map mate, you are in Maidstone Kent ? you are NOT around the corner or down the road from where these guys are talking about. I`d recommend to ask if there are any players or Teams within your area that you could go along to. or even hook up to get to another site. when you get yourself mobile, ( and I`m not talking about phones ) then you can go wherever you like ??

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Sam, Your Tucked away in the Capital of Kent Mate = Maidstone, Miles away from where these guys are talking about, get that Map out ?? I would suggest you think more about going to the North Vs South ( Massive Event ) and you may be able to hook up with guys from your area while your there ? then when you get back home , you`ll have loads of names and numbers to call Saying ... Remember Me ????