Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player's Wives.....and Girlfriends, Husbands, Boyfriends.....Weird Pets....

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Just trying to find a topic that will get people taking part. If this turns out to be a success, it was my idea. If not, it was @Cook$ 's idea.

Post em up!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'm hoping that this thread will trigger intellectual discussion along the lines of "How die HE manage to pull THAT?"

And lead into romantic stories such as "Well, I was in a bar in Bangkok, and suddenly someone bashed me over the head and put me into a sack......"

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I'm hoping that this thread will trigger intellectual discussion along the lines of "How die HE manage to pull THAT?"

And lead into romantic stories such as "Well, I was in a bar in Bangkok, and suddenly someone bashed me over the head and put me into a sack......"
hi duck i was thinking should the title be changed to include the female players husbands and boyfriends

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Pritch89

Aug 31, 2014
Essex

I didn't know she was a he, honest :whistle: