Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

playing footwear?

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
If it's particularly muddy I go with some walking boots/army boots, but for everything else anything from football boots to astro cleats.. Something that'll be lightweight but give you good traction.

topcatz united

Apr 15, 2014
it all depends on where i play. if i play in the woods i normally wear army boots for the protection as i remember it like it was yesterday when i broke my toes playing woods ball so i have learnt from that mistake. if I'm training with the team we all use proper boots called drom which we just ordered the latest 1.5 so waiting for them to come in and try

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
A good review on footwear options:

Do bear in mind he is referring to a specific site, in general I would veer towards boots with support for varied surfaces, but pay attention to the reasoning for each type of footwear

Riddick

The clowns made me do it
May 8, 2014
Acocks green
When Iv played noticed other people use quite a mixture trainers , blades , or boots , when we played at redditch south my m8 wore rigger boots spent a lot of time on his back I do prefer to wear hicking boots good all round ankle protection and venterlation so my feet stay dryer and stops wife moaning about stinky feet syndrome lol

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Light hiking boots, always about the ankle support.

Twist your ankle and your out for the day.

But then I prefer woods/muddy.

Use the wear Magnum and Yank Football boots but the Magnum seem to have gone to side zip and can't find any Yanks to try out.

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
I play a lot of woodsball and with the rain we had bk in the winter I was useing blades and they worked a treat. Only trouble is on one particular game running onto the bridge was suicide so had to change tactics. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the machine

Mar 29, 2011
middlesbrough
I have played in walking trainers, astro trainers and football boots. I preferred the boots/astro depending on ground condition.

However I have been told that I can not use my boots unless I get the studs changed as metal tips are not aloud. Something about they may become sharpe.