Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Playing gear needed, gats, softs, bottles etc...

Nosvartu

Attitude Pr*blem
Nov 28, 2008
Harrogate
As title suggests i'm after gear for two new guys that are starting the sport.

Bottoms x2 at Size M
Tops x2 at size M - L
Markers x2 put up what you have
Bottles x2
Hoppers x2 "rotors pref"

Thanks!

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
Hi, ive got 2 pairs of black medium valken pants and one in camo. Used for a season but good condition. Asking 25 posted.

Also selling 2 disruption geo 3.5s.. Asking 800 each for these delivered. I appreciate for 2 new starters that might be a bit much but thought id mention them anywaY. Theyre brand new so will get everything like you would as new.

Nosvartu

Attitude Pr*blem
Nov 28, 2008
Harrogate
Hi, ive got 2 pairs of black medium valken pants and one in camo. Used for a season but good condition. Asking 25 posted.

Also selling 2 disruption geo 3.5s.. Asking 800 each for these delivered. I appreciate for 2 new starters that might be a bit much but thought id mention them anywaY. Theyre brand new so will get everything like you would as new.
Cheers, guns are way out of their price range, they're looking around £150 - £250. I've passed on the info about the pants though and i'll get back to you

Reactions: leach

Nosvartu

Attitude Pr*blem
Nov 28, 2008
Harrogate
Hi mate, thanks for posting, but i'm trying to get rid of my Vanguard as well :-D ! neither want it ... they're like a bad smell... wont go away.

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
its sold elsewhere anyway fella, but i may have a couple of others going up for sale next week

bob long dark alias and a dangerous power f8 if they'd interest you at all