Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Playing tight

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
and hoppers dont stick out at all :rolleyes:

say you are right handed, if you have the warp on the left side of the marker, it will cut down the profile by loads. so they will just see a little barrel and (supposedly) very little of your mask. instead of the extra hopper.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by mike from brum
and hoppers dont stick out at all :rolleyes:

say you are right handed, if you have the warp on the left side of the marker, it will cut down the profile by loads. so they will just see a little barrel and (supposedly) very little of your mask. instead of the extra hopper.
Not that great for going off hand though. Although I've seen some of the Storm boyz do this crazy South Central gat at 90 degrees Menace to Sociey shooting style.

My tip for playing tight is not to get lazy 'opper. Tilt your hopper inwards so that it faces in towards the bunker not away from it. This is fairly impossible if you have one of those silly 8 Mile long drop forwards though.

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
snake get on yours knees fool.

watch weasel.

he is possibly one of the best snake players ever. wicked.

anyone who went to 2 years ago in england will know what i mean.

kyle

evil_paintballFreak

Sep 10, 2003
Visit site
stay in ur bunker get friendly with it if u know what i mean
but try to use ur off hand this helps a ton and thats for a stand up a snake most are round so get in the crees by the ground as much as u can

hope this helps

Subterfuge

Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
I find it easier to snapshoot in the snake on my knees. I crawl up to the point where I am almost exposed, tuck my knees under me, and start shooting at the guy posted up on me. I snapshoot alot more quicker with my knees under me than in the the prone position.