Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

PMI Piranha USP pistol

Discussion in 'More great things!' started by binson, Nov 22, 2015.

1. binson New Member

binson
    Message Count:
    I was able to pick one of these up (more than what i think it's worth?). It was definitely missing the puncture knob, clip spring, clip lock Buna O-ring 14-70, and the clip spring cap, but either way I liked the idea of getting to look at its internals and how it all worked in terms of pistols.
    Moving on, I couldn't find any info on it, but I'm guessing modders already know about it. I didn't know that the clip on the marker can actually be removed(see pic). I've just never found a forum that said it was possible. Just needed to take out a screw that sits in the back of the clip. once that's removed, gonna need a mallet to take it out of the "trail" that the clip is pressed into.

IMG_3671.jpg IMG_0413.jpg

2. Wile E. Coyote New Member

Wile E. Coyote
    Message Count:
    I pick up a box of almost 3 of these for about the cost of shipping and while my shopping list is longer than yours I do have some good news. I have read the BT SA-17 was based on the USP, and while they aren't made any more either there are alot more parts for the SA-17 than the USP. And alot of the parts that look like they would fit have the same part # so I have hope they will indeed fit. Sadly not all interchange, if you find anyone with more than 1 puncture knob please give me a shout. The other items you are missing should interchange though.

Did not know about the feed tube, would make it easier to mount a feed neck I think, and a machinist might be able to get the detachable feed tubes to work.

Well let me know how your project progresses.

binson likes this.
  3. Wile E. Coyote New Member

Wile E. Coyote
    Message Count:
    Here is a little bit of info that will make your life more interesting. Both Piranha and PCS made USP pistols (I have 2 Piranha and 1 PCS) while the puncture knobs look the same I can not get one to fit in the other, the Piranha was missing the lever so I was going to mix and match to get one good marker, that was a no go. So be careful if you find one that it is the right one. Me I'm good to go either way I need one of each.

I'll put up anything else I find that don't want to cross pollinate.

4. binson New Member

binson
    Message Count:
    Cool stuff man! Yeah no luck on my end. Sadly, I handed it off as a rite of passage to one of my friends who I was able to introduce to paintball.

5. Wile E. Coyote New Member

Wile E. Coyote
    Message Count:
    Well if your friend has any issues finding anything let me know, I found all the parts you listed (just not all the ones I needed) but it was not easy. Did get two of them to work but compared to my Delta 68's I was not to impressed, they work fine just kinda quirky. So will most likely be getting rid of them soon.

6. Matrix129 Banned

Matrix129
    Message Count:
    They look quite decent but i had a piranah gti that kept having faults. where did you find this?