Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pmi pure energy reg

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
ive got a pmi 5000psi tank reg (the red one) which has developed a problem.

Basically the lp burst disc has gone and on stripping the reg to check for contaminants the o' rings are toast.

So I need a rebuild kit, Herein lies the problem.

No one seems to have one, not even in 'murica!

Anyone help with tracking bits down, suggesting sources etc

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
No, but the seal on the end of the piston can usually be pushed out and turned around to use the other face of it, it's that seal that is at fault when the pressure creeps up to 1800 psi, if that helps.

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Is that the 'ball' if so that's handy to know, sadly the two urethane o rings on the piston have gone soft and fallen apart.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
yes the ball or a flat plug on some regs, you can push it out with an allen key down the centre of the piston. As for the orings themselves have tried places that sell orings and seals, i used to bulk buy orings from BSL (bearing services ltd), there may be one of those near you or some other industrial supplier.

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
There is a parts diagram which numbers the o'rings. If it's s recognized measurement then we could be in luck.

Have messaged just last night to confirm the low pressure kit on their site is actually in stock, if it is then I think we're problem solved as I'll use the seals and keep the original shim stack.

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Cheers for that link, it reads as 'vertical reg' which makes me think it's for an inline reg.

I've found a LP service kit at just paintball so hopefully the required seals are the same and in there