Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PMI Sheridan 68 Magnum, 12g quick changer stock, 50rnd hopper, 10shot tubes

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Hi folks,

I've been away for a fair old time and have moved house so i'm gradually selling off a few bits and pieces.

First up is this lovely brass PMI Sheridan 68 Magnum pump. This used to belong to my cousin and hasn't been used since the late '80s. Upon gassing up there are no leaks but the bolt appears to be stuck forwards so it currently does not work.

Comes ready to rock and roll with a 50 round hopper, 7 tubes of 1980's paint complete with lids/caps. Also has a silencer/suppressor and 12g quick change stock. I will not split this package!

Due to the rarity of this gun and the associated parts this is for sale at £80 including postage.
Collection from Swindon area or Reading area or Kingston on Thames areas via negotiation and for a reduced price. If you ever choose to sell it on in the future i would like first refusal please!

IMG_0835.JPG

I will not split, i'm not interested in trades, please ask all questions prior to purchasing, offers and questions in the thread as per forum rules please.

Sam0412

Jan 12, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hi mate approximately how many shots did it get off 1 co2 sparklet and do you have any idea what the problem is and how easy do you think it would be to fix?

Last edited:

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Hi there,

As per the original post, it's my cousins and unused since the 1980's so i'm afraid i have no idea on the shots per 12g and the problem is the bolt's stuck forward. If i could fix it i would.

Many thanks,

Paul