Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pods on the field.

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
IDEA!

When coming out of your bunker, or leaning out to shoot. flick the pod out the other side of the bunker.

anyone watching your bunker will look at the fist sighn of movement from your bunker to shoot, could buy you extra seconds

although if no one is looking you could help them spot you before you run...............

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
IDEA!

When coming out of your bunker, or leaning out to shoot. flick the pod out the other side of the bunker.

anyone watching your bunker will look at the fist sighn of movement from your bunker to shoot, could buy you extra seconds

although if no one is looking you could help them spot you before you run...............

I already metnioned this one, does SOMETIMES work!

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
ok, IF that live pod rule still exists, in theory what would happen if you had to throw/chuch/hjand over/ genly role one of your pods (full of paint) to your team mate who was out, and subsequently move bunker so you are now more than ten feet away from said pod?
would it now count as yours still, or the new player who is holding it?
Ive been in a couple of these situations...

ASs far as i was aware, if anything you are holding/ in contact with (besides the bunkers and players and ground :p ) gets shot, then you are out.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
ok, IF that live pod rule still exists, in theory what would happen if you had to throw/chuch/hjand over/ genly role one of your pods (full of paint) to your team mate who was out, and subsequently move bunker so you are now more than ten feet away from said pod?
would it now count as yours still, or the new player who is holding it?
Ive been in a couple of these situations...

ASs far as i was aware, if anything you are holding/ in contact with (besides the bunkers and players and ground :p ) gets shot, then you are out.
Why would you try exchanging kit with a player that was out? They wouldn't be able to use it.
Millenium rules allow kit exchange between live players, but not out.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Why would you try exchanging kit with a player that was out? They wouldn't be able to use it.
Millenium rules allow kit exchange between live players, but not out.

Na I think he means, if as u chuck it he goes out, or its chucked and before he can do anything with it, he gets out. and if thats not the case, lets deal with that scenario.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
I think he means what I'm talking about, as he is talking about the new player holding the kit. But a wild guess at yours:

The rules aren't very clear on where it is no longer classed as one players kit, and classed as another during an exchange.

I would imagine that it is counted as the original players kit until touched by the second player. Pods would be counted as disposed if the 2nd player is shot out before reaching it, and a pod would never count as disposed when both players are still in play, as you can't shoot discarded paint.

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
paint

just a quick question if i threw the pod to my team mate , the lid opens ,its very fragile paint and breakson my teamate would he be eliminated ?