Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Possible upcoming problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1G G

Jan 16, 2011
Hastings East Sussex
problems with the seller no one has recived any items that were sold on fb pages
no nothing yet but were on it

i have 4 buyers on fb who have bought items and not recieved any items or refunds only excuses ie its been returned to me i will resend it etc
sale post on hold please can you do the same on here

they have all been told as far as im aware that he has a problem with paypal so bank trans only

if you havent recieved your items i suggest you take action now as it looks as tho he may of double sold some items ie on here and facebook pages

Reactions: Jim Jam

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Its not the same Jamie by any chance is it ????
You see ... when he made that account I had a nagging suspision about him but didn't say anything as I had no evidence nor backing. =/

Maybe it is the same person? D:

Edit: If I was a site manager or ran any compertitions I personally wouldn't allow anyone on my site who was known to scam people. =/

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
There is quite a lot of traffic on the paintball B/S/T pages on facebook.

Best advice is to always pay the paypal fee, and if you are unsure about a seller's integrity, don't buy from them.

Reactions: B1G G and phil-boy

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
There is quite a lot of traffic on the paintball B/S/T pages on facebook.

Best advice is to always pay the paypal fee, and if you are unsure about a seller's integrity, don't buy from them.
The seller said bank transfer only as he is having problems with paypal, possibly more disputes from other scams?. So people could not pay the fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.