Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

powerline 1200

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
hi.i have joined the forum to try to get info,
i am an active collector of vintage and antique airguns,i have come across a paintball pistol powerline 1200 ,pat number3788298,i have tried online and my airgun forum but the advice was to try here for any info,does anyone here know anything about this pistol?it looks to have been factory modded from a co2 pellet pistol,
thanks for your time, all the best and good luck,

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I take it the Powerline 1200 and the pat number are on the grip? - they belong to a Daisy Powerline pistol but it was common to use them on early markers. Given the info in the following link:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/what/136619-70s-era-brass-pump-what-do-i-have-here-power-line-1200-a.html
It's probably a Nelspot 007 or one of its clones but if you put a picture up I might be able to say for certain and @bacci paintball will definately be able to tell.

@Marc0 posted quicker than me.

Reactions: Bolter and Marc0

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
thanks to you both for the very quick replies,after following the links you gave i have had a closer look and this is etched onto the top tube/chamber? nel-spot"007" reg
the nelson paint co. iron mnt mi .. thanks again,ps i have never put pics on before so excuse the quality
i2paintball ebay 001.jpg 2paintball ebay 002.jpg ps thanks again and all the best

Reactions: Canon Fodder

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
2paintball ebay 009.jpg 2paintball ebay 008.jpg 2paintball ebay 007.jpg thanks,i followed the links and found a diagram of it,i think i'm missing bungs/covers[plastic?] to close the ends of the top tube to stop things rolling out,the rear end would be for the ammo i think,the front for reserve ammo or caplets?.another query is would it be safe to put in a caplet and test fire it?.thanks again for your time in reading and posting the gratefully received answers,all the best

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
It would be safe to put a co2 in to test fire it, for safeties sake assume there is a old paintball in to barrel for the first few shots ( fell fool of that myself, other half not happy about the state of the window in the dinning room). If it leaks determine if its down the barrel or from around where the co2 cartridge screws in and report back (itsdifferent fixes for them both).

Don't apologise for questions - makes me feel useful!

Concerning the plastic cap, the balls are loaded from the back and there should be something in the tube that stops them rolling through, if not taping a penny over the end would be a temp solution at the front, I don't think the back is supposed to have a cap - you just jam a ten shot tube in.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The worst your going to get from trying a 12 gram is leaks and co2 blowing out

In any case as cannon says assume there is paint in it and treat it like a loaded gun, shoot off into a safe direction, ground etc
Even if there is no paintball there may still be debris and at close range co2 blowing out is a risk to eyes

Nice piece of history

Reactions: Canon Fodder

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
cheers guys,i'm going to buy a tube with 12 x ammo from ebay,i've already got the co2 and will give it a go and see what happens,all the best,

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Make sure the tube has round paintballs in, there's some fancy pellet shaped ones called first strikes available which won't feed in this.