Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Predator Team Evo Cocker for sale

BOX

Oct 3, 2003
Kent
www.babyteeth.freeserve.co.uk
Hi All

Roll up for this once in a life time offer. A Predator Team Autococker hand build for the Predators by Steve & Keith at Belsales back in the mid 90's.
It is in full working condition and was serviced by Keith a couple of years ago and has had only a little use since.

I am posting this for Cpl M Billings (Holicks on this forum) as he can not post it himself due to lack of points. Please contact either myself or Horlicks with you offers.

A bit of paintball history. An original Predator Team Marker. The photos show it on my jacket and playing gear. They are not for sale. Just the gun and extras.
If you are interested and I mean really interested.
Then private message me. (Box or Horlicks)
This will be bought by the highest bidder.
The bidding starts at £1200.
Good luck....
Note the left hand feed. Only team guns had these....

BOX

Oct 3, 2003
Kent
www.babyteeth.freeserve.co.uk
Well that didn't take long!! Mr Billings was told the last team gun that went up for sale went for just over $2000 and the Predator series for retail go for $1200-1600. So i think £1200 is a fair stating price.

There is some debate about how many were given to the Preds but it seems 25-30 of these may have been made. Some where trashed for spares, some were sold into the US late 90's and who knows what happened to the rest..