Furby

Naughty Paintball God
Mar 28, 2002
Norman Park, Georgia
www.thefordreport.com
PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ANGEL-OWNERS.COM TEAMS UP
WITH 68CALIBER.COM

Angel-Owners.Com, the Official WDP Angel Owners Group, has teamed up with 68Caliber.Com, THE Website for the Paintball Addict. Angel-Owners.Com now resides on the same servers that 68Caliber.Com and its additional sites reside on.

“One of the reasons that 68Caliber.com chose to work with Angel-Owners.Com”, Dale Ford, President of 68Caliber.Com states, “was because of the moderators and adminstrators are tough and fair and don't play favorites. Other sites would do well to emulate their practices.” Dale also added “Besides that, I’m a Ken Crane fanboy.”

“Angel-Owners.Com is one of the top notch community sites out there,” Bryan Gilchrist, CEO of 68Caliber.Com includes. “I think with Angel-Owners.Com and other sites like it, you’re going to see user groups break away from the larger communities and create their own niche communities. And, I’m very happy to have them on board.”

“I want to thank 68Caliber.Com for joining up with Angel-Owners.Com to help us grow” Matt Bohach, Administrator of Angel-Owners.Com said.

68Caliber.Com and Angel-Owners.Com reside on SmartWebSolution.Com servers. Smart Web Solution is also owned and operated by Bryan Gilchrist and Dale Ford and is one of the many sites that are part of the 68Caliber.Com family.

For more information on the Angel Owners community, visit www.angel-owners.com.

For more information on Smart Web Solution, head to www.smartwebsolution.com.

And, as always, for the latest in paintball news, coverage, and information, head to www.68Caliber.com.