Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pric eguide for a AGD KARTA ULE AUTOMAG

renie

Mar 2, 2008
only a few will know the value of this so ill tag some of you in, thinking of selling but not sure on used prices nowadays

Setup: Karta bodied, X-Valve Level 10 Sitting on a RPG Shadow Rail, ULE milled Frame with Custom trigger.

Also have a ninja 1100-900 psi Ninja SHP Reg that will be for sale

@Gee Tee
@phil-boy
@Gadget
@Bolter
@pbpixels
@longi

Reactions: Spookls

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
That looks soooo rubbish !!!

I think its only worth about £50.00 and a tube of smarties, so that would be my offer !!

;)

Looks Lush and if only I have not recently made a purchase, could have been interested - As a matter of interest, IF this was available would it be a cash price or would you take part ex ?? Not wanting to make a change, but will keep an eye on this thread.

Cheers mate.

(y)

renie

Mar 2, 2008
That looks soooo rubbish !!!

I think its only worth about £50.00 and a tube of smarties, so that would be my offer !!

;)

Looks Lush and if only I have not recently made a purchase, could have been interested - As a matter of interest, IF this was available would it be a cash price or would you take part ex ?? Not wanting to make a change, but will keep an eye on this thread.

Cheers mate.

(y)
Cash only mate selling for a friend who no longer plays it was mine I built and done the anno I believe it has a carbon front grip now will get some pics once he's dropped it off to me just wanted to give him a rough idea on price

Zondo

One of eight bosses
Aug 31, 2014
United States
Reactions: Bolter

renie

Mar 2, 2008
God, Karta's are beautiful... and Shadow rails are hard to come by.

But are you sure that's a Shadow rail? It looks like it comes up in a slower taper. do you have better pictures of the rail? It would be awesome if it were a matching Karta rail!

http://www.pblegion.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=196&stc=1&d=1238099738

vs

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/m-a-r-k-7/purple_karta05rail_450w.gif
Oh yeah I think your right it may be the Karta rail to I've had so many now I forgot which one he had ill get some better pics once I get it