Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PLEASE GRAVEYARD!!

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Hi buddy how comes he brought the gun than decide he was short of cash when he already got the gun does not seem right to me so am out thanks for your time tho buddy

Blez

Sep 8, 2013
Exactly as @weastie said really mate, Also don't get why a seller would sell an item, dispatch it then the buyer decides he is skint and wishes to send it back for a refund? far too dodgie for my liking sorry

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
just spoken the buyer of this and your story's dont match so i no longer have any interest.
i dot know why your story's dont match there was no reason for you to lie he did say anything bad about the marker, but you didnt give the right story?

Dodga

Jul 17, 2013
Cheshunt/Wormley
Fair enough guys, to be honest our stories did match, we did have a few problems with the postage, however once I asked if he still wanted he said he was short on cash... I didn't wanna write the full story because I'm usually busy or posting from my phone which I dislike posting from as there is so many grammatical errors. I have no problem with all of you backing out, it was not my intention to purposely lie, which however I did not...

Thanks

Dodga

Jul 17, 2013
Cheshunt/Wormley
I have had no problems selling the other two pieces of equipment, the rotor went up to Scotland and the bottle is still pending as I have a buyer coming to pick up.

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
Maybe due to the suspicion get new proof photo's up when received back?

I know it's hastle but it's the best thing to do in regards to any buyers reading this thread.

Feel free to tell me where to shove it, only a suggestion :whistle:

Good luck with the sale (y)