Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price Dropped!! Dye DM15 Red, VForce Grillz and 2x UL Barrel Backs

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Hey Guys,

I'm selling my Dye DM15 today as I'm moving onto a shocker, the DM15 is in good condition with some signs of wear, there is also a small tear in the grips unfortunately and wear on the original barrel back, it comes with 2x UL barrel backs which are .684 and.688 as well as the original case, dye multi tool, lube and a barrel sock. The marker works great and doesn't have any issues with it except what I have already mentioned. I'm also willing to sell the barrel backs seperately if the buyer of the marker does not want the barrel backs.

I'm also selling some grillz as I have a new pair with a mirror lens that I will be using instead looking for any sensible offers on the kit I am selling.

Prices:
Dye DM15 Red - Sold
VForce Grillz Grey + Orange - £40
Ultralite Barrel Backs in .684 and .688 £22 each or £40 for both

Also open to any offers on what i'm selling

Edit: Took the eye pipe out and noticed its cracked, a new one has been ordered and will be fixed before sale expected to arrice before end of the week

Edit 2: Gi Race Pack SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: mikey1975

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Sure @Guerrero , I'll PM you payment details and give it a bit of a clean before it gets sent to you.

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
GI Race Pack now sold, shipping tomorrow to @Guerrero.

Eye pipe for dm received from just paintball tested and all working great only issue with gun is the tear in the grips £350 all in with the 2x UL barrel backs

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Still for sale,

Dropping the price of DM15 and barrel backs to £330 all in