Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price Dropped!! Dye DM15 Red, VForce Grillz and 2x UL Barrel Backs

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Its the 2013 one mate with the oled
Thanks, so lemme know a bit more about the gun, what's the shot count and any issues with it? Would it be a straight up trade also?

Edit: would you throw the tfx in for £50 as well?

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
Thanks, so lemme know a bit more about the gun, what's the shot count and any issues with it? Would it be a straight up trade also?

Edit: would you throw the tfx in for £50 as well?
They dont have a **** count mate nd there is nothing wrong with the gun and am not sure mate as this has that many things to go with it bout 20 rebuild kits to go with each engine

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
They dont have a **** count mate nd there is nothing wrong with the gun and am not sure mate as this has that many things to go with it bout 20 rebuild kits to go with each engine
Just saw that it was advertised at £330 in your thread was all so was wondering if it was a straight up trade bud

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Marker has sold off forum, barrel backs are still available

Guerrero

Oct 24, 2015
GI Race Pack now sold, shipping tomorrow to @Guerrero.

Eye pipe for dm received from just paintball tested and all working great only issue with gun is the tear in the grips £350 all in with the 2x UL barrel backs
Would you take £23 all in (shipped to Spain)?
Hello!

Just wanted to let everybody know that, pitifully, the GI Sportz Race Pack wasn't delivered to me becuase it has been lost by some courier in the UK-Spain course. In spite of that, S3AN has refunded me and he had been keeping in touch so that we could solve the problem.

I highly recommend S3AN to anyone interested to B/S/T with him, he's a great guy ;)

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Hello!

Just wanted to let everybody know that, pitifully, the GI Sportz Race Pack wasn't delivered to me becuase it has been lost by some courier in the UK-Spain course. In spite of that, S3AN has refunded me and he had been keeping in touch so that we could solve the problem.

I highly recommend S3AN to anyone interested to B/S/T with him, he's a great guy ;)
Kinda sad that it didn't reach you, if I ever get a hold of another one of those packs and I'm in Spain I will hand deliver one for you :)

Reactions: Guerrero