Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price drops Rotor, dye i'4s.

Jonny-M

BZ- EMME 07
Jan 27, 2012
Newcastle.
Friends and enemies, my fellow paintballers a sad day is upon me. A day i wish was never here, a day of remorse and memory a day for you all to thrive in the anguish that hangs over me like the sword of Damocles!

Im just messing I have stuff to sell and I can tell you wanna buy it!

All of my gear is well looked after, as is everyones really expensive paintball stuff. Most of the new DYE stuff has only been used a couple of times if at all.

So before you feast your eyes upon my goodies please be aware of a couple of things that i prefer to go down during the sale.

1- Nothing, and I mean nothing is sold until the cash is in my bank, If you say i'll take it Monday and someone comes on Sunday with the cash money, I won't hesitate to sell. (Unless you put a non re-refundable deposit down) or you're a personal friend. :)

2- Related to 1. Pleeeeeease don't be all like will you keep it till the end of the month when I get paid. If you have the money by all means please make me an offer, if not, don't.

3- Everything sold is working and in tip top condish unless other wise stated.

4- Payment includes postage but not Paypal fees. Im happy to take bank transfers if you wanna save a few quid, people can and will vouch for me.

5- With regards to postage, the DM14 will get the top boy full bifta next day signed for insured bad lad. The rest will be at my discretion, I will post the best postage i feel is reasonable for the item. Im a nice guy so normally in a couple of days.

Sorry for the rules but you know what people are like.

Got a couple more things going up soon but my pal has them so not yet, a bottle, pack and arm pads to be added soon.

Ok good stuff and lots of it.

Group hug with my name and date as per rules.

DM14. beautiful gun, beautiful colour shoots like nothing else. Pretty much brand new used a couple of times. The stock barrel has never been used.
Comes with: Gun & 2 piece barrel kit
case
instruction manual
Warranty card
Spares kit
Grease
DYE multi tool

Sold to Richie-Jersey Warrior.

Rotor with speed feed and colour kit. £90 Used twice.

2014 i4's, Used once! £70

DYE 2014 knee pads (xxl) great bit of kit. £30

Planet Eclipse Overlord bounce vest, Great condish (xl) SOLD to EVIL RICH

Exhalt bottle holder. £13.

Ninja Pro reg (comes with the protector) Sweet bit of kit.
SOLD to Magic Rat

Tippman Camo Tipx Holder. (can hold a spare mag and 3/4 CO2's) £20

Fancy green carbon fibre Hammerhead mofo 14" Barrel, 2 muzzles, 5 fins, grease, sizer and case. great barrel at a great price £60
M
ore as requested.
5 fins (A5 thread) - .690 - .688 - .686 - .683 - .679

Long thread i know. Anymore pictures or questions or just straight up haggling feel free.
Thanks for looking guys.
Love you
Jonny.

Last edited:

Jonny-M

BZ- EMME 07
Jan 27, 2012
Newcastle.
Hi Guys, thanks for the interest.

Im gonna hold onto the o-ring kit until Monday as an intensive to buy the DM14.
If its not gone by then i'll consider deals and splitting them up.
Sorry i should have had the size on. They are xl-xxl.
The Ninja reg is the pro version so the output is adjustable 450-800psi.

thanks a lot.

DarkOri3nt

Sep 18, 2012
If the c13 pants haven't sold can I have them with a free tiger headband pretty please :)