Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*PRICE DROPS* SLG UL, i3Pro, Empire Loader and Knee Pads.

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
Ladies and Gentlemen, today i am putting some of my spare stuff up for sale. This is stuff i no longer need/use and to be honest, i could do with the money for bigger and better things :)

Proof Pic:

first up is my Proto SLG UL.
I bought this back in june/july from this site, since then its been used once on a game day and a few times shooting in the garden. worked well for me on the day, no problems whatsoever. been cleaned after every use.
its in very good condition for age, only scuffs on the barrel, as expected. INCREDIBLE STARTER MARKER!!!
comes with, standard barrel, locking feedneck and original feedneck. also comes with a couple of spare button housings. ill also throw in the battery ;)

SOLD

!SOLD!
secondly i have a blue/black Dye i3 pro.
again only used once, didn't steam up for me at all. foam is very good still, although its lifting a little bit over the nose. Comes with a thermal chrome mirrored lens fitted and the standard single brown/orange lens. mirrored lens is very well used some scratches but still usable. standard lens has a few scratches.

SOLD

up next is an Empire Reloader
been used a couple of times. worked well for me everytime. takes 2 9v batts. its a sound activated hopper, with a magnetic lid. Magnets still work well. bit of ware to the feed neck (as pictured). not much else to say really.

Price: £20

lastly is a pair of smart parts knee pads.
picked these up in a kitbag sale, never used them myself. previous owner has cut the backs out so they dont rub on the back of the knee.
still plenty of life left in the padding.

Price: £15

more photos of the marker are in the below folder:
http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/TyTy9010/library/?page=1

Payment by PayPal. Payment owed or you pay the fees. Or cash on collection from Northampton

will listen to offers but please, no lowballs :)
thanks
Ty

Last edited:

killer m 100

Stay dench, or get FRIMPONGED!
Oct 8, 2011
The slg but my parents wont let me spend more than 70:( cos its my toruney starter marker