Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Problem with my 0.7

fhe

Jul 24, 2006
Southend-on-sea
Hello every one, i have a HP Evil 0.7 bottle,

I bought it from a friend of mine, and i used it in one training session and it worked fine,

It was very muddy on that day, and i got some mud into the fill nipple :rolleyes: * I know, i should of had a cover * Well, anyway the guage, stopped working.

Btw, before i tryed to fill my tank up again, i did remove the dirt from the nipple.

I tryed to fill my tank up again, and noticed it was not filling.

Now im not sure, it might have filled or it might have not,

Because when i chuck it on my marker, it just poofs all the air in 2-3 shots.

I.e a friend, linked his bottle up, and he stopped filling when his tank got to 3000, so he could see how much air he put into my bottle, and tryed it agian, and it just emptys the tank in around 2-3 shots.

Any one help me out please? And tell me what i should do... ?

Im going to take it to CC with me, and see if any one down there can help me out. But if not i dont know what to do :(

Many thanks

Wesley.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Hello every one, i have a HP Evil 0.7 bottle,

I bought it from a friend of mine, and i used it in one training session and it worked fine,

It was very muddy on that day, and i got some mud into the fill nipple :rolleyes: * I know, i should of had a cover * Well, anyway the guage, stopped working.

Btw, before i tryed to fill my tank up again, i did remove the dirt from the nipple.

I tryed to fill my tank up again, and noticed it was not filling.

Now im not sure, it might have filled or it might have not,

Because when i chuck it on my marker, it just poofs all the air in 2-3 shots.

I.e a friend, linked his bottle up, and he stopped filling when his tank got to 3000, so he could see how much air he put into my bottle, and tryed it agian, and it just emptys the tank in around 2-3 shots.

Any one help me out please? And tell me what i should do... ?

Im going to take it to CC with me, and see if any one down there can help me out. But if not i dont know what to do :(

Many thanks

Wesley.
Try one of the tech stands.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
well the best thing to do is, not to do anything.
that is until you get it checked out by a person that knows what they're doing;)
oh and that guage probably aint working because dirt might have got in deeper than you can see and is preventing the guage to work properly.