Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Problem with sale

b.johnson

Mar 9, 2009
I bought a hopper off a guy on the 10th of this month but haven't had any communication from him since. I've sent him a PM and an e-mail but still nothing. I bought it thinking as soon as payment was received it would be dispatched as that is how most business is carried out. The problem is I needed it for next weekend and so have bought another one and seen as he has messed me around I no longer want this hopper off him.
Am I right to contact pay pal and get my hard earned back?????

Thanks in advance

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
yes

12 days with no contact i would say gives you the right to a refund but do check if this person had made any posts since it could be that he is ill ect m8 contact the mods m8

b.johnson

Mar 9, 2009
He was on the forum on the 14th but didn't pm me. Is there a certain mod I should contact directly?

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I bought a hopper off a guy on the 10th of this month but haven't had any communication from him since. I've sent him a PM and an e-mail but still nothing. I bought it thinking as soon as payment was received it would be dispatched as that is how most business is carried out.
Thanks in advance
Snap...........I also had similiar problems with the same seller a while back,no doubt you will get same excuse's and it's the post office's fault etc.......:rolleyes:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
12 days with no contact i would say gives you the right to a refund but do check if this person had made any posts since it could be that he is ill ect m8 contact the mods m8
Sigh...

The mods are NOT here to sort out all of this sort of stuff, as much as we can see the problem. He already knows you can go through PayPal, what would he need us for?

And please, PLEASE cut the text speak.