Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Promag for sale

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
I have for sale my promag automag.

This marker is promag number149 it also has a Southport inline regulator fitted and a smartbox.

The marker has been in my loft for many years and needs a new home. It will need to be serviced but was in full working order the last time I use it.

Included with the marker is a spares set

The 3.5oz tank has not been tested if you want it removed from the marker please ask, I don’t want to break any rules on this forum.

If I find any more parts I will include them, I still have a few more boxes to look through.

I would like £130.00 for the marker with the parts.

Shipping Costs will be £8.50 Citylink courier service next working day “not guaranteed”

Payment via PayPal please, marked as friend or family. Or add 4% to the total to cover fees.

Total with Shipping £138.50

IMG_1038.JPG Publication1.jpg

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The 3.5oz tank has not been tested if you want it removed from the marker please ask, I don’t want to break any rules on this forum.
In cases like this we can use our discretion. If its supposed to live with the marker, then offer it to the buyer for free at the point of sale. We dont condone selling untested bottles, but the type of buyer you will attract is probably the sort of person who knows what they are doing anyhow.

All good so far Neil!

Reactions: EELZ

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
In cases like this we can use our discretion. If its supposed to live with the marker, then offer it to the buyer for free at the point of sale. We dont condone selling untested bottles, but the type of buyer you will attract is probably the sort of person who knows what they are doing anyhow.

All good so far Neil!
Thanks for the help,trying to keep things in line with forum rules.