Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

proper way to snapshoot?

lucas123

Nov 20, 2006
ive always thought you snapshoot with your legs but some people are saying to use your waist instead what is the correct way?

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Different people have different methods mate as you've found out. It's hard to say which one is right or wrong, each has it's benefits. Go along to different training schools and learn form them and find out what works best.

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Snapshooting is alot like darts.... you have to keep the moving parts to a minimum because this makes it easier to make exactly the same movement every time, using the waist/hips is deemed the correct way to do it I believe, this way you can keep your whole upper body in exactly the same posture while movement of your waist brings your barrel in and out of cover.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
it differs greatly from the nexus snap to the more commonly used one incorporating the dynasty powerstance :)

usually people pick up snap-shooting on their own after being tought one method... since it is all personal preference. and in all fairness, if youre hitting them, and theyre not hitting you... something has to be going right ;)

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
heh mine kills the back of my legs, but i usually stretch to the max and then a little bit more to shoot ;p

snap shooting has 3 simple steps

expose yourself
shoot
un-expose yourself

everyone does em differently though :p

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
well i push up off my legs with like all my weight on the edge closest to the edge of the bunker, i lean out a tiny bit and try and whip everything back in heh, tis very unbalanced though ;s