Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pro's and Con's of the DLX Luxe?

Chris@warpedsports

Sep 3, 2012
warped hq
www.warpedgear.co.uk
Still boggles my mind how they fetch so much money. I would really take issue with the 'perfect' claim, it's efficiency is far from good and I've seen some stuff about the boards being a lil flimsy. Almost all the vaguely high end guns are very very good, they are all insanely consistent, compact and shoot whatever RoF you ask of them. It's completely and utterly personal preference/taste, in particular all this 'smooth shot' stuff.

IMHO the only way to decide if a gun is right of you is to take it and it's peers in your hands and spend some time playing with them to see which you personally prefer.

never had any issues with boards! non at all. tbh I have 3x 1.0 boards as paperweights on my tech desk at warped HQ from 2.0 uprgrades. eyes can be a little funny on the earlier ones but the black coated eye ribbons are a lot better. There is no doubt that luxes shoot smooth its a trait of a spool valve marker tbh. spool valve tend to shoot smoother and less air efficient over a poppet which are way better on air and need less maintenance. Its the nature of the beast of a spoolie.