Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Protein Bars...Training Supplements

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Ive been taking PhD Synergy-ISO-7 ( http://www.phd-supplements.com/synergy.shtml ) for a few months now.
It is basically an all in one suppliment that includes your standard things like protein, creatine and also L-Glutamine along with many other hocus pocus things. Its not cheap at £40+ a tub but my gains have went through the roof from using it along with training 3+ days a week.

It comes is some kick ass flavours too...that actually taste like whats been advertised.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Not at all related but, maybe someone has some useful advice-
trying to increase how many pullups (palms facing away) that I can do. I seem to be stuck on 2 (proper ones) in a row. If I stop for a few min and go back I can do another 1 or two more, but no more.
I have googled but I'm wary of some of the sites not actually having a clue what they're talking about :eek:,
Is there something specific I should be doing?
Will doing let-downs help? (where you stand on something tall to get to the top of the pullup then lower yourself down)

Ta much.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Ask at the gym. also if you've got a half decent gym near by they will have a chin up machine that you rest your knee on, this allows you to reduce the weight you do per chin up. I weight 75kg so I could add 25kg on the machine to make me 50kg and slowly build up the weight.

The other thing to do is get 2 step ladders or chairs and place them side by side. Put a bar (broom handle, pinch bar etc) between them. Sit on the floor with your legs pointed away from you and do chin ups using the bar. you won't be lifting all your body weight and it will be a shorter distance but you will improve like that.

3rd you could try working on each of the muscle groups used in doing a chin up.

4th don't do them from cold, do streches and maybe go for a run before you do them, I can do about 20% more (that makes it sound half impressive :p) after i've got my heart rate up.

I'm no expert but that is a start. You best be is asking the gym as they can help you work at your own pace.