Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proto KotH Round 1 - 6th March

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The King of the Hill series is running the day before each NSPL event this season and the first round is approaching fast, scheduled at Bricket Wood on March 6th.

Full details about thew Proto King of the Hill can be found at http://www.kothpaintball.co.uk.

We will be running one field for this event, utilising the Malaga layout if it released in time for the event, or the PSP Phoenix layout if not.

Entry fees are the same as last season. £175 for Entry only and discounted paint inclusive entry deals at £240 and £290 - see web site for details.

Teams Confirmed
===============
Gloucester Dodge
Fearless
CPC Militia
Havoc
Pompey Uni
Distortion
Apocalypse

To book in to this event, your team needs to pay a deposit of £50 by calling 01626 833 200 or by using our secure payment facilities on http://www.kothpaintball.co.uk (under fixtures - click "More Info").

It is looking like we will be running one mixed division guys, with the first games starting at 9:30am, captains meeting at 8:30am and site opening from 7:00am.

If you have any questions or need any help, contact me and I will do all I can to assist you.

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Hi Syd. I just tried to send you a PM, but they're full mate...

A bunch of my club guys have picked up second hand bottles, which I have been telling them are good for 5 years from the birth date (no stakos, just the usual fibre wrapped).

But we just spotted in the KOTH rules that a new bottle is only valid for 3 years from last test, ... is that 5 years initially from birth, then 3 years per test after that ?

Hope it is not 3 years from birth, or we have a problem ! Can you confirm for us ? Many thanks.

Ta.

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
Hi, i've just tried out the new rules and decided to cap at 10 bps and play millenium but once i start ramping after i stop i will start to get two shots for evey one trigger pull (2 individual shots not double feed) for a while then back to one shot per trigger pull untill i reach the 5bps sustained. I'm not sure if my trigger set up is causing this of if it's ment to be like this. Cheers

Tom

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Team list updated - just seven teams so one mixed division for this Saturday's KotH.

We will be starting the first games at 9:30am as scheduling will be relaxed and there's no reason to push for an early start. :)

The site will be open from 7am peeps.

Let me know if you have any other questions - otherwise, I will see you in a couple of days.

Pegasus

[GBH Exile] Captain #35
Dec 23, 2008
Surrey
Venue Address: Bricket Wood Country Club, Lye Lane, Bricket Wood, Nr St Albans. AL2 3TF.

:)

mega ginge

May 12, 2009
I went to this event and had a great time :) anyone know who the photographer was? i want me some pictures lol