Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proto rail or invert mini

AdamWaters

Sep 3, 2014
So I will now miss out on an item which I wanted because of a rule which actually wouldn't even matter if I'm the buyer and paying someone else.. I understand if it was a post count to sell, because there are lots of scams but to be honest, kind of makes people not bother.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
So I will now miss out on an item which I wanted because of a rule which actually wouldn't even matter if I'm the buyer and paying someone else.. I understand if it was a post count to sell, because there are lots of scams but to be honest, kind of makes people not bother.
Look through the thread that details the rule
It explains why it is in place, plus it and numerous other threads that new people have made about the rule go into the options you have:

1) make 20 posts, but every mention highlights constructive posts. One liners and stating you are just making the numbers are not the way to go
2) go elsewhere. You can buy from shops, other forums, facebook groups, eBay, local classifieds etc
3) buy platinum membership

Read this thread:
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/fraudulent-activity-by-a-buyer-warning-to-all-members.157684/

It's the precise reason for the 20 post rule. Note that it is specifically due to a fraudulent BUYER abusing PayPal protection for buyers. It was not a fraudulent seller
The rule does matter to the fact that you are a buyer. A seller could act fraudulently or items can be lost in the post. PayPal protects you as a buyer

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
I'm a newcomer too. I read up on the rules and stuck to them. Result was people were hugely welcoming, massively helpful, and I've bought a bunch of stuff from the classifieds.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Wow you guys are friendly.. Is this how you treat newcomers?
You stated how important it is to you to get access to classifieds so that you can buy something urgently for the weekend.

I gave you some advice on how you can make a purchase quickly, and directed to the reasons for the rule, complete with specific information as to why this forums 20 post rule specifically applies to cases of buyers. You gave a sarcastic response.
In any part of the forum where you have put in one liners (or one worders) people have advised that this is speed posting spam, to which you just respond that it is your point to do so just for the 20 count. In doing so you are just attracting more attention from moderators, you currently have 29 posts but a count of 7. Ease of putting a bit more content in some posts will bring you your 20 in a short time.

This forum is first and foremost a forum, not a shop. Trading in the classifieds on forums is as an added feature for members.
So many people come on just for the trading, and are repeatedly speed posting to make the count. They either calm down when prompted or disappear elsewhere.

AdamWaters

Sep 3, 2014
I understand. Maybe I just wasn't taking it seriously as its not really a serious issue, there a far worse things going on than some guy posting slightly too fast to buy something (Which would be a contribution to the forum in itself).

If you had said something like.. hey man we don't appreciate that can you post more in depth, and welcome. Instead it was.. (from some) BAN HIM, **** off mate etc...

Just sayin :)