Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

proto SLG problem

antwolf23

Apr 28, 2009
Norfolk
www.npcpaintball.com
hi there recently got a proto slg second hand off here as my spare marker. seems there is a leak on the back cap, i attempted to gas it up and it just leaks air out of the back cap, the nipple moves outwards slightly but not even close to all the way.
im pretty sure the back cap needs replaceing. theres lots of wear on the threads as if its been winded up too much or something. so any ideas where i could get my hands on a new cap?

cheers. :cool:

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
first look at the o-rings see if any need replacing, then lube the bolt up dont be tight with it, if not try a new battery, or even make sure you have done the back cap all the way and that you haven't cross threaded it.

This may sound like i'm questioning your intelligence but i'm not, its just things people always overlook and are often the problem, i was convinced i had broke my gun but all i needed to do was replace a few o-rings.

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
other than that i have nothing lol, is it under warranty? or just phone up Dye and speak to Ash he knows dye/proto makers like no one else he will know what is wrong.