Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ENDED -SOLD

Bulmer898

Apr 7, 2012
Croft, North Yorkshire.
Hello,
~PICTURES FOR MODS (Proof):http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/Bulmer898/Paintball Mods/

1) Selling due to buying a new gun. I have a proto SLG UL 09 which I'm looking to sell. It is a decent working marker (used two weeks ago), it has a dye clamp feed neck for easy use and a proto air ON/OFF switch other than them two modifications it is a normal SLG UL. Used two weeks ago at Point Blank paintball Darlington - running great. (y) Comes with the origional feedneck and original
ASA too.

Marker comes with a free barrel sock, standard barrel 11" (used twice), spare O rings, and the Allen key set which came with the marker and Manuel (has some paint stains but still perfectly readable), so great for a person new to paintball. ;)

Few marks on the top of the marker, unnoticeable unless looking, also note that the battery has to be put in right (instructions under the grip when you open it) or plates will come away from the battery, works for me but friend has a slg ul and his needs a small bit of cardboard to hold the battery up, easily solved. Any questions or queries just ask.

The only slight problem with this marker is that it has a leak which quickly seals up a few seconds after connecting the air. It seals up so is not a major problem and doesn't affect the performance of the marker. I've had advice on this and it could just be a £4 job to fix.

Marker will need lube before use. Any questions or queries just ask. Great First Marker!
Marker PICTURES HERE:http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/Bulmer898/PAintballGun/
Want anymore pictures? just ask. Looking £115. £100 £90 Got an offer of £100 for the 25th, feel free to offer over this.
Note: one pic , light is red. Only red because the bolt is in the breach and this picture shows that the marker turns on and that the EYE's work :)

2) Finally a proto FS mask SOLD
Mask PICTURES HERE: http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/Bulmer898/

Prices INCLUDE postage (1st class recorded for marker, 2nd class recorded for mask),
Pay by PAYPAL by 'payment owed' to avoid fees or you pay fees
Open to offers, worst i can say is no.
Selling in two places, first come first serve highest bidder, will be keeping up to date with both.
Any questions just ask, if I have missed anything off please remind me.

Last edited:

seanl284

May 14, 2012
my friend is really interested in your marker he has the problem that he doesnt have the money until the 25th however this is exactly what he is looking for and would be willing to pay £100 if you are willing to hold it for him until then and by the way where is it coming from and how much will postage and packaging be ?

Bulmer898

Apr 7, 2012
Croft, North Yorkshire.
my friend is really interested in your marker he has the problem that he doesnt have the money until the 25th however this is exactly what he is looking for and would be willing to pay £100 if you are willing to hold it for him until then and by the way where is it coming from and how much will postage and packaging be ?
Ok i can hold on till then unless i get offered more. It'll come from Darlington, Co Durham and £100 will include 1st class recorded. :)