Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proto slg

carrmrc96

Apr 20, 2009
Cardiff
best thing to do is find a local firm that deals with hydrolics and ask them for some o-rings. They charged about 10p each and they stock every size o-ring you can imagine

J-Asakura

May 11, 2009
S****horpe
Any 08 slg owners here ?

i've had mine since around august last year n its been problem after problem. especially with chopping paint. i think i kept getting roll back cuz the eyes just weren't picking anything up. so rang support n got a new bolt through (which i dont thinks any better) . just been paintballing tday and every ball was exploding on me. also the reg was leaking. then as soon as i put the air tank on, the gun started shootin without it even been on or me touching the trigger. it made some stupid noise like when you charge up the spartan laser on halo then just started firing like a auto turret. me n my mates were like WOW WTF :eek:. so proto slg is a no go i say, dont touch um =/

Any one have any ideas as to what the problem could be ?

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
J-Asakura

If you are having problems with your SLG08, please feel free to contact me. The best way is to send me an e-mail: eurotech@dyeprecision.com

I'm sure I can fix the issue, but I cant help if I do not know that there is a problem.

Regards

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe