Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP Chicago

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It would seem our Millennium guys aren't the only ones to fall foul of the weather in their recent events.

Chicago turned into a literal mud-bath that had players and vendors all reaching for their brollies, wellies and flippers ..... and that was INSIDE the tents and marquees !!

It just goes to show, to err is human, to piddle down with rain is divine :)

I hope this maybe puts the Mallaga event into a somewhat less criticised perspective ....

After all, I went to the Campaign Cup over the weekend and a better event you'd be hard put to find; it had everything I would certainly want from a tournament .. I'll have to have a ring round some industry mates of mine to get their call on the weekend's proceedings but from what I've heard, all seems to be improving on the Millennium front .... but they still have a lot of work to do in terms of customer relations and infrastructure which I know for a fact, they are addressing at an up and coming board meeting.

Hopefully, they'll invite me along and I can give it to them both barrels on behalf of the players and teams; the industry guys tend to have more clout than the players and so they will be making their own representation but I'll keep you informed as to what's happening.

In fact, on the back of this post, I might give the Millennium guys a call and ask if they'd mind me coming along, I doubt anything will happen but it's worth a go anyway.

B

Baldrick

Millennium Meeting

Dear Pete,

You are more than welcome to come to our next meeting so we can hear the points that you want to raise.

We are scheduling it at the moment, likely to be late August or very early September but i will let you know where and when ASAP.

It will be very intersting to hear what you have to say plus we can share some very positive new plans we are working on.

Kind Regards

Stephen Baldwin
Millennium Series Board Member

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Dear Pete,

You are more than welcome to come to our next meeting so we can hear the points that you want to raise.

We are scheduling it at the moment, likely to be late August or very early September but i will let you know where and when ASAP.

It will be very intersting to hear what you have to say plus we can share some very positive new plans we are working on.

Kind Regards

Stephen Baldwin
Millennium Series Board Member

Hmmmmm...... sounds like a trap ......