Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP off season shenanigans!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
With Chad Busiere and Keith Brown both leaving Tampa Bay Damage for Edmonton Impact and a rumoured Russian return to a Texas team, what moves do you think will happen this off season? Do Impact have the strongest ever roster? Will Art Chaos return to the PSP next season?

Speculation below please!

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
"We already knew. I'd bet on a Russian return."

From Nick Sloviak on PBnation

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thinking from an "operating budget" point of view, I think Art Chaos may have taken a decision to concentrate in Europe - MS and perhaps CPS.

I'd like to see Slowiak & Co back on Aftershock. If not, AC Dallas with Greg Pauley.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I would highly doubt seeing AC playing CPS. If the PSP isn't worth it for them, the CPS sure as hell wouldn't be

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Didn't they win the CPL Superleague in 2013?

If they're not playing PSP, I think their budget would stretch to CPS as well as MS. Or at least some of their guys would guest for other teams at CPS.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I don't think CPS has quite the level of competition AC are looking for! They are a well funded team with no paintball sponsors other than Luxe, but maybe the cost of flying 10 players and staff from Russia/Europe to the States 5 times a year for two weeks at a time has taken it's toll and they have achieved a World Cup Pro win, mission accomplished.

Clint didn't play Cup and I wouldn't be surprised if we see Axel make a return to Tonton/Legion next year, neither of them got the spins they deserved with AC and may have struggled with fitting in to the 'Russian' clique!

We are after all, less than a couple of weeks in to the 'off season' expect more announcements, I can see at least 1 or more pro/challengers teams folding or merging with another team from their sponsor's stable.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
From the other thread since I didn't see this one:

Danny Park released from Impact, and Rob Velez left Aftershock.