Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP off season shenanigans!

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
@Twizz ECI Posted on Arsebook during World Cup that this would be the last time he played with 'his team' and as there is no Masters Division (since 2012) he may never get himself a third World \cup winners medal!
I did know what was going on with Vicious and Bunnies a couple of months back, so the door for me may be not closed, but is closing!!

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Last edited:

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Clint officially leaves Art Chaos. Shame he didn't get more playing time, he did really well in the games he was out there.

Team I'd like to see make a return to Mills, as PSP may be too expensive with the flights. Joy Division. I'd love for them to expand from their Swedish tournament series play and come back.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Was frustrating watching AC - love them as a team but, having done some clinics and suchlike with Clint, it was cool to see someone playing who I knew. Everytime he was on the field, he did the business for them, but was hardly ever used!
Same story with Axel - would like to see them playing with teams where they'd be in the starting lineup

Reactions: Spikerz

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Clint officially leaves Art Chaos. Shame he didn't get more playing time, he did really well in the games he was out there.

Team I'd like to see make a return to Mills, as PSP may be too expensive with the flights. Joy Division. I'd love for them to expand from their Swedish tournament series play and come back.
I believe with the Joy guys it's not just a question of money, more time and other commitments that are holding them back from a more serious comeback! Though having said that the level of support they got from WDP and DXS back in the glory days was phenomenal, along with the support from their other sponsors meant they were well catered for, to gain that kind of support again would be nigh on impossible given the downturn in industry spending. Unless of course you can find yourself a sugar daddy like AC/Impact/Vicious/Heat/etc.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
plus, all the original guys, although not old, are probably getting on a bit in the sporting world. Not saying they couldn't compete, but not being spring chickens means at the very highest level, its gonna be extra hard.