Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP off season shenanigans!

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Based on what John from PBN has said, it does sound like it was a legitimate plan... I seriously doubt the PSP would ever openly admit to floating the idea as a rumour first to gauge opinion, but when you look at what they said in their statement and what's been said in the PBN thread, you can appreciate that it might what been more than just rumours.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
The PSP have done both before haven't they? I wonder if they'd drop to 4 team brackets with only 3 prelims...
Another fundamental change, 'true-semi', platinum sponsored equipment and a change in the preliminary schedule/bracket size! As far as I remember PSP has always had a system of 4 prelim games with the top qualifiers getting a bye to the quarter finals!

Reactions: frobinson

Beardy Joe

ukpaintballtv
Aug 1, 2009
Deepest Darkest London
In the ac dallas going pro post on pbn, it says that the dallas event will be all 16 teams in one division then split into champs and challengers much like when it was first implemented two years ago.

Any does anyone have any idea about the mills Facebook teaser 'the revolution is coming, the biggest change in paintball since xball'

Any ideas? I'm thinking this has Richmond italia and fulcrum written all over it.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Jerry Desvarieux in car accident.

"Jerry was in a car accident on the way home from practice with his new team Tampa Bay Damage. He is conscious and doing better, but he has a long recovery ahead of him."

Yikes! Sounds like he'll miss Dallas, hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Just checked out Jerrys Instagram wi the release of the first damage vid tonight. Said he broke his spine. That's super not good. But he's doing rehab so hopefully he's healing up and will be back this year.