Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP off season shenanigans!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Whoa ho, shots well and truly fired.

National Xball League (NXL) Introduces Tom Cole as President
March 18, 2015 - Yesterday's announcement of a new national circuit, the National Xball League (NXL), rocked tournament paintball. Today, the league is pleased to introduce Tom Cole, one of paintball’s most experienced and respected tournament operators, as President of the NXL.

Cole is known within the industry from his years running the Bad Company paintball team and store, as Director of Sales for Kingman International, former President of the National Professional Paintball League, former General Manager of the PSP and current Commissioner of the Ultimate Woodsball League. Highly respected within the paintball world, Cole was an easy choice as President given his comprehension of what the players want, what the industry needs and how to run a successful circuit.

Bart Yachimec of Edmonton Impact whole-heartedly endorses Tom Cole as President of the NXL. Yachimec described Cole as "a class act" and added that "in my years of working with Tom Cole, I have always been impressed by his character and integrity. The players and coaches respect his judgement and trust that he keeps the best of our interests in mind with each decision he makes. He brings great value to and is the perfect leader for this new professional league, the NXL."

Cole has already began building a team of paintball's most qualified leaders to join him in operating the NXL.

Reactions: frobinson

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
At the rate things are going I'm half expecting the next NXL announcement to be they actually already played their first event last year and it will be streamed again via TimeHop.

Reactions: StewartW

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Those that cunningly booked their flights to Florida in the airline sales may now be wondering whether they should pre-book Disney or Universal passes!
I've had a bellyful of Disney & Universal. Gatorland is a must-see on a Florida visit. Then you can visit the Army Surplus store at the other end of OBT.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Bur seriously, folks, surely Paul Richards would be the first choice for head ref?

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Wow NXL will have a 2015 season and have 10 pro teams signed up to play. Revo, impact, dynasty, xfactor, ac Dallas, Vancouver thunder, aftershock, tmg outlaws, heat, Upton 187.

That's impressive.

Reactions: Bolter