Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP player stats

Jay Ford

Feb 3, 2011
I know the player stats is old news now but i wasnt sure how many people were aware that this was going to be improved for 2012. It has been confirmed that from the start of 2013 there will be a fantasy paintball league.

The details are a bit sketchy at present but there is some info on the below site and i assume any updates will also be announced here:

http://forum.paintballaccess.com/

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
For the benefit of the younger forum members, the PA league kept similar stats for all participating players when it began in 2004.

This information was used as part of a bid to have paintball officially recognized as a sport in the UK.

Jay Ford

Feb 3, 2011
To be honest the two are incomparable, The PA’s system put sooo much emphasis on time playing the league’s most expensive player was a hundred year old man.
It also rewarded flag hangs ect too highly so people were just shooting their own team out to get the points. It was a running joke much like its motorola sponsorship (a memroble quote when the league started its second season with out the reference to motorola being what happened did you have to give the walkie-talkies back).

This is a system based on legitimate and useful stats that are balanced and aimed to show the impact each player has on the game, recorded and calculated by a team (including 7 people dedicated to watching the game purely to record these stats).

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
I agree with jay but on the legitimate side its a little wrong, been told at weekend that players are coming off the field still with their guns on no paint but rolling their trigger so the chip inside the marker is telling the stat board that the player is still on the field.