Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP West Coast Open 08-10 Aug 2014

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Anyone going to be watching the PSP this weekend? I feel like the amount of British paintballers watching will be higher than Chicago as CPPS was last weekend instead of the same weekend!

Layout:
http://pspevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014-E4-WCO-grid_with_setup_info.jpg
http://pspevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/WCO-b.jpg
http://pspevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/WCO-s.jpg

Predictions:
Impact and Ironmen making it to the semis and Damage and Heat from the other bracket. My money is on Damage to win.

Infamous and X-Factor will probably make the bump back up for Cup but I'm really hoping Aftershock make it instead of X-Factor :(

VcK and Vicious to go down (they are in the same bracket but I think it's still possible?).

Fantasy:
http://www.paintballaccess.com/fantasy/myballot/jk47t
I'm hoping for a good event for Damage! Anyone else care to share? Also noted that the number of fantasy teams entered seems to be significantly down. Sitting around 1100 at the moment. Last event was roughly 2500 and I think World Cup was just shy of 5000 although I could be wrong... Still, simply means I have a better chance of winning! Although the prizes also don't sound as good anymore...

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'd like to see Aftershock move back up. I've warmed to X-Factor this season as well, though.

Just out of interest, how many of us have paid for the webcast this weekend?

I paid for the last one, but didn't get the chance to see much of it, as it turned out.

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
I'd like to see Aftershock move back up. I've warmed to X-Factor this season as well, though.

Just out of interest, how many of us have paid for the webcast this weekend?

I paid for the last one, but didn't get the chance to see much of it, as it turned out.
That's the thing about paintball, I find it hard to get behind just one team! But yeah, I definitely want Shock to move back up! I'll be paying for the webcast as I have the time to watch it this weekend however in all honesty, I'm not sure how many of my friends will be doing the same...

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I'd be cool with shock moving up. I'd like to see dynasty dent impacts run of wins.

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
I'll be watching this weekend. Fancy an Impact win, they're coming in strong and have a great chance to take both the PSP and Millennium series this year (in fact I think they've got Milllennium more or less sewn up).

I'd like to see X-Factor move up for World Cup. I love an underdog and despite their win last year, they've not really played to their potential this season. Infamous are always fun to watch but I can't help but feel their arrogance has cost them at the last couple of events. Aftershock are another underdog and they're working hard to push things in the right direction, but I don't know if they've got enough to beat the other two.

I wonder if the real Art Chaos will show up this event. Plenty's been said about their season, but it's a bit disappointing to watch them struggle to keep a champions spot with the roster they've got.

Reactions: Marc0 and frobinson

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Looks like Art Chaos beat Dynasty which is a huge surprise, 7-6.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Just tuned into the webcast for the first time, and Dynasty just lost to Impact 5-1. Two losses for Dynasty today.

That means both 187 & Dynasty have the same scoreline.

Impact undefeated ATM.

Dynasty better turn it up tomorrow or else they will be relegated for Cup......

As an aside, Impact & Dynasty have had new jerseys made for this event. Odd.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Wow that's a terrible day for Dynasty. They're normally much better than that. I know Impact is doing well, but 5-1 well seems incredible.

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
@Lord Flashheart dynasty have had new jerseys for every PSP so far although admittedly Impact have ran with the same ones for a few events now. Their new jersey looks pretty awful in my opinion.

I'd say my predictions are going okay at the moment! Really hoping Tampa are on to a winner for this event!