Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP world cup

Who do you think will win world cup this year?

• Edmonton Impact

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Art Chaos

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • San Antonio X-Factor

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Houston Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Upton 187 Crew

• Tampa Bay Damage

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • LA Ironmen

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Baltimore Revo

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Moscow Red Legion

• Omaha Vicious

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
With world cup only a few days away i think its time to have a vote on who you think will win. My money is on impact after they smashed the millennium events this year.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Impact are the form team for sure, but perhaps they'll fade out? Would love AC to do it, and they have the talent - and are coming off the back of winning the last Mills.

Hope f'ing weird is it that Dynasty are not in that list!?!?

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
Art Chaos won the last PSP event as well. Definitely coming in to this event on good form.

I'm a sucker for an underdog and would love X-Factor to win it again, but you can't really call the defending champions an underdog. Revo would be great, coming out of nowhere!

Impact have a great shot at it too though. They've had a great season and if you've watched any of the Impact Series videos it looks like the team have great chemistry off the field as well.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Winning Cup is what the season is all about for many teams, there are some notable exceptions from the list, Dynasty and Infamous particularly. Impact have had a good season, but have they peaked too soon? AC have had a rollercoaster ride in and out of the Challengers, winning the last PSP and the Chantilly MS on the back of that, maybe it's their star that is in ascendence. I don't know that X-Factor are in the same winning state of mind as last year without Paul Richards on the coaching staff, but I am sure they will give it everything they have. Heat can't be ruled out, nor can Damage.

Personally I'd love to see Vicious win Cup. Carl and Karen Bortol are such genuine people and the team is a passion for both of them. This team has come so close to victory at events that the final disappointment must have cut so deep. If they won Cup it would be like Christmas, Thanks Giving and all the Bortol family birthdays at once. They will doubtless be on-site selling their pink Brest Cancer Awareness Vicious gear all event, and if Carl's team Fluffy Bunnies win too it will just be the icing on the cake. Though @Twizz ECI as a Three times World Cup Winner will be unbearable!

Having said that I'm going to stick my money on Art Chaos, even without Clint @#29 (they hardly ever gave him a spin anyway) as I think it may be their time!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Tough set of games! Does anyon know the time difference so I can work out when to watch in the UK?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
i voted impact because out of that list its the team that has the form, and the talent above most to get the job done. Having said that its been a seriously long season for them and i think coming off such a great euro tour but now in a bit of a slump all of a sudden i don't think they'll bring it back in time. Xfactors changes over the last year i don't think leave them strong enough to take a W yet, but i see them being a strong sunday team. with Dynasty out of the picture opens up possibilities and even infamous, who i don't think would win, were often the kind of team responsible for sending others home early in prelims. So with all that said, I think that teams like vicious or even ironmen could have a serious chance. I'd love to see the iron men get back on their game as they've been one of the most consistent teams this year and have some serious talent to make it happen.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
which team is Dave Bains on for the event? He wins the World Cup pretty much every year, so I would vote for him.