Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump/Cocker parts in UK

Sam476

Oct 23, 2012
With the exception of Belsales is there another UK supplier of various pump and cocker goodies that anyone can recommend?

After trigger frames and pump kits and the moment and would much rather buy locally if possible.

Ta!

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Pretty much can't buy new in the UK, I got a few pump kits from ANSgear recently, 5 cheap ones ran me at about £30 each all in once postage and duty had hit. If you're looking at pump kits I think @Gee Tee mentioned the economy CCM ones (much nicer than the cheap ones I got from ANS) ran him at about £50 imported direct from them.

I recently got a benchmark slider with a cut trigger guard for $28 all in from:

www.baccipaintball.com

Only 5 days door to door as well despite coming from the USA to the UK.

Sam476

Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for the infor, so over to the states it is then, oh well.

Liking the baccipaintball site, can see me spending a fair bit of time on there.

Cheers!! (y)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
www.tituspb.com
https://phantomonline.com/

And there goes all your money, always buy from the uk if you can but these two sites and bacci are good trust worthy US ones for things you can't get here.

My experience buying from ANSgear was also nice and smooth but I'd always rather support the little guy.

Sam476

Oct 23, 2012
Ok stop now guys, my wallet can only get so empty!!! :D Awesome sites, can't believe i didn't find any of them! My pump is going to get so spoiled...

At the risk of being ridiculed... who might this UK manufacturer be?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Ahem. There might be a UK manufacturer of pump guns ;)
Yes but that's no use to the guys wanting to shoot WGP based pumps. Also it's way more expensive to buy a new STP Sterling than convert an existing cocker. CCM budget kit works out at about $65 shipped to UK, provided you don't get hit for VAT by HM customs. I've shipped at least half a dozen new kits over in the past without problems. Melissa and Laurie at CCM are real easy to deal with - just drop them an email.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-99-Lightweight-Pump-Kit-Dust-Black-4A0005-99DB-/151097954945?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232e23d281

Last edited: