Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump game at Campaign - March 15th (Revised Date)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I'm having a real nightmare organising this pump day. I just got tipped off the UKmasters game is scheduled for the 15th March, and if that's played at Campaign it would block us from using the supair field all day. Tony didn't mention this when I moved the date so it could be being played at one41. I'm waiting for him to confirm if Campaign site will be used for UKmasters on that date. If it's double booked I have two options...

1. Stick to 15th but only be able to play woodsball.

2. Move the date again to find one that doesn't clash, and provides us with full access to the supair field.

What do you guys think?

I can't make any other dates in March now. So would have to either postpone until late April or miss the event and let someone else organise it.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
It's ok guys the panic is over. I've had a message from Tony to confirm the UKmasters will be played at one41, so we are still able to use the supair field on the 15th at campaign. Keep spreading to word to all those secret pumpers out there

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Just a quick bump to remind everyone about the pump game on the 15th

We've had a lot of interest both on here and other social media forums, and it would be great to see as many players as possible make the event

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Quick update

Good news is the pump game is on - bad news is we wont be able to use main supair field. I had chat with Tony on site today, and unfortunately the pitch is still too waterlogged in many areas to make it playable. Heavy rain last month didn't really help to be honest. As a compromise they will set out the training field with a full set of bunkers. It's smaller but we used it for training today, and I think it will play ok if we get a good layout. Also we can play any of the woodsball fields we fancy, so we can mix it up a bit on the day. I've used Dodge City, Convoy and Chemical Ally on previous pump days, and they were really good fun on pumps. All we need now is some good weather like we had today

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Great day had by all today. In the end we stuck to woodsball and didn't bother with supair field, which was still too wet and boggy to be playable. Turnout was lower than hoped possibly due to cold drizzly weather, but we still had enough for 6 or 7 a side. Thanks to everone for making the effort, and also to Campaign paintball for hosting the event. Maybe a few months before next one get's organised but watch this space. Colin has some video footage from head or gun mounted cameras, or stuff he shot while marshaling from sidelines.Should look good when edited down.