Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump gun pictures

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I dont use slam fire, I only put the autotrigger on to complete the look. Plus I know I will put it I that famous "safe" place! And will never see it again until the marker is long gone. On that note though she will be with me a very long time, as she is the first ever pump cocker I have built.

Patellon234

Mar 6, 2014
Bradford , West Yorkshire
View attachment 32203 Built this from the parts I bought this week from GT. Many thanks dude! Now need to test with paint and air. Pre 2k body('98 by serial number), ccm deluxe pump kit with matching ccm 45 autotrigger gripframe and belsales internals, dye xcell small bore barrel. What do you guys think for my first cocker pump build?
Looks awsome , and that hopper tho :p

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I love that hopper, cost me a fiver at a carboot sale years ago. And it it is perfect for a pump. Anything else is overkill, even a revvy hopper isnt warranted for a pump! Plus it reliable as fook.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
If you can find one should cost that much. Abd they dont force feed just agitate the balls but I reckon on a good day it will feed 8+bps. Which is still alot for a pump. If you can pump 8+ bps I know some blokes who pay good money for them skills!

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Even then with my ccm'd cocker I can probs just about hit 4/5bps. With a pump there is no need for that many bps, if you want speed you lose accuracy. And if you want bps dont play pump. I find the fun is firing two maybe three balls at another person and taking them out, as opposed to two maybe three pods and taking one person out. Make me think more, makes me slow my game down so I dont make stupid runs, and also make me have a better value for money day!

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
1397842994109.jpg My latest pump cocker. I have changed the lower tube kit for a ccm kit and put a matching cp reg and on/off asa. Along with the unitec barrel this is a great pump