Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump gun pictures

Jul 15, 2014
Hi there just signed up to this forum and stumbled across this thread, which inspired me to dig out my old pumps, neither have seen the light of day for well over 10 years, shame really. Anyway here is my original Bud sniper 2 and my Piranha long barrel. Just thought I would share.

Attachments

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2014
Thanks, I have not tested the either yet, but I have found a couple of more bits for both markers including the supressor for the Piranha which from memory makes it very, very quiet. Im off to my local site this sunday so I am going to take them with me and get them gassed up to see whats what. As far as I recall both were in working order when I put them away along time back!! Update to follow.......

Jul 15, 2014
Sharp eye! I believe it is, I cant remember where I got it from now it was so long ago, it might have been from a friend of mine who had a brass eagle Jaguar or Poison at the time if memory serves. He was converted to the sniper 2/autocockers after having issues with the Brass eagle and playing with my sniper and subsequently my Autococker. The sight was lying around and some how it ended up being fitted to my Sniper .

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Blimey that sheriden is a blast from the past

Shot a long barrel on a few rental days prior to buying my own kit - must have been around 1989

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
What that like to shoot I was thinking about these a few months back but because I never seen or heard anything about them I went with a cocker pump.